4.28.2010

SO WHAT?

I am a horizontally and vertically challenged person.

YES.

I am FAT

I am short

I do breakout -- a lot!

I have blemishes

I have acne scars

I am not a good dancer

I am out of tune most of the time

I do bad things once in a while

I don't always follow my parents or my boss

I answer back

I did get failing grades at one point

etc.

etc.


I AM IMPERFECT!

I have gazillion of flaws inside out, SO WHAT??

Just like all of us here in the world, I am, just like you -- imperfect. And just like any normal earthlings out there, I'd be a hypocrite if I will say right now that I am "contented" with my imperfections. But don't you worry, coz I am 101% certain that I am not gonna pull a Heidi Montag.

These imperfections make me beautiful inside out because I don't let it get into me. Yes, I am not contented, nobody is anyways and it's normal to not be comfortable in the body that we are in sometimes. I love my imperfections, sure, but that doesn't mean I am not gonna do something about my excess body fats or my zits or my acne scars or my devilish side.

Because at the end of the day, it's not how we loved our imperfections that will sum up our life, but it's how happy we lived it. And to wrap this entry up for Team Carnival's Week 4 entry, I wanna leave ya'll with a quote to live by from Eleanor Roosevelt

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent."






1 statements:

Lynn said...

Right on! Nobody's perfect... and I totally get the breakouts etc. :)