5.17.2010

ANYBODY HOME?! I NEED HELP!! :(

Ok, for the nth time I changed my layout again haha I dunno I am not contented and I feel like there's always something missing, and yes I dunno how to make my own lol! so I only rely on free blogger templates. Anyways, my bed is calling me now and the layout editing is not yet completely finished, I can't seem to find "older posts" in this layout? I dunno if it's just me and my dying laptop or you're not really supposed to see it properly?!. gaah!

SOMEONE HELP ME!! PLEASE!!

Goodnight everyone! Any kind of help thru comments for tutorials on how to fix this layout will be HIGHLY appreciated. I really like my layout and I wanna use it for another week or for a month so please please please, tell me if it's really messed up or it's just my laptop?!

5 statements:

Anonymous said...

You can go here: http://blogskins.com/

There are lots of layouts there for Blogger users. Enjoy!! ;)

Anonymous said...

btw, about your layout? its not bad..its simple but its cute.. :)

Unknown said...

** you might want to find this code in the html/css:

#blog-pager-newer-link{
float: left;
}
#blog-pager-older-link{
float: right;
}
#blog-pager {clear:both;
text-align: center;
width:500px;
height:68px;
border:none;
font-size:12px;
margin-bottom:0px;
}

** make sure there isn't anything like "display:none;" or "visibility:hidden;" in any of the above elements... sometimes, just adding the "clear:both;" to the blog-pager part does the trick.

let me know if this works. =)

Rhea said...

try going to http://blogskins.com there are tons of skins to choose from. About your older posts, try to get codes from other skins or if you want, i can give you my codes. :)

Emmaleigh said...

thank you everyone for the comments and sites on where I can get free layouts :) thanks ladies!