6.08.2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARA!!

personalized greetings

Yey! It's my blogger friend's birthday today.

Let's make this day extra special for Mara. Invade her chatbox and make her feel the love today :D

Mara is awesome! I have not met her in real life, and yes I am hoping that one day we will.. ;) we just met here on blogger and we just kinda clicked right away. Just by reading her entries I've learned that we share a lot of common things

  • Our love for Disney
  • musical and hopefully one day see Rent on stage
  • Amanda Bynes
  • JHONG HILARIO!!! haha Yes, Jhong doesn't have the boy next door look, but he is definitely a HUNK!! bad ass haha
We have those in common and I am pretty sure there's a whole hecka more!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARA!!

Let's enjoy the "cake" haha it's for everyone ;)

5 statements:

kikilabotz said...

happy bday mara..:D

RHiAN said...

ooppss!! count me in doll.. i also love jhong hilario haha :)

RHiAN♥

CANDYTUFT said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww Em... This is definitely the most unique and just adorable and awesome greeting ever! <3 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Emmaleigh said...

@Rhian: haha yes, I will count you in ;)

@kikilabotz and@Candy Tuft: thank you for greeting my friend Mara ;)

@Mara: I love you soo much too Mara ;)