6.05.2010

WHAT KIND OF A FAN ARE YOU?

image from google

Michael races against the clock to rescue Lincoln and beat Mahone at his own end game; Sucre risks his life to save a missing Maricruz; Kellerman’s testimony at Sarah’s trial proves deadly; and T-Bag and Bellick find themselves up a Panamanian river.
source: here



What kind of a fan are you?And I am talking about TV shows that you wouldn't miss for the world whenever it's on?Do you read spoilers?or you're the kind who loves the element of surprise?!

I love being "surprised", but I am the kind of fan who spends time online looking out for spoilers to read, especially when Prison Break used to run. I hate how I can't settle my thoughts and just keep on wondering WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? I hate that I needed to wait for another week to know what will happen to Michael & Lincoln, is Sara alive?Will they kill LJ? So I read spoilers to feed my curious mind.


Actually, I don't know why I'm still glued on watching Prison Break every week when I already know what will happen next.
  1. Scofield, Burrows and Sucre are all yummy to watch?
  2. I can't wait to see T-Bag and Bellick die?
  3. the script are just too darn good?
Answer: 1 and 3 ;)

  1. Scofield is just undeniably HOT!!! Burrows is equally hot, I "love" Linc more than Michael coz I don't like it when I feel like I am physically stronger than a guy. and let's just simply say that Linc made my pantyliners melt. haha Sucre is just a one faithful friend and a lover.
  2. Why I didn't choose option number 2?I don't wanna see them die! I wanted them back in Fox River and SUFFER!! haha ruuudeee!
  3. I read spoilers for Prison Break but whenever it was on again for the new week, tho I already have an idea what will happen next, the level of excitement is just the same! That's how heart pumping the show was, kudos to the scriptwriters and casts. It wasn't heart pumping because of the oozzing ohlala hotness of the actors, Prison Break was just pure intelligence and promising.
So what kind of a fan are you?do you like the element of surprise?can you wait for another week to know what will happen next?are you the type of fan who will cover their ears if someone around them are trying to give scenes out of the next episode for your favourite show?or are you like me who uses google for spoilers?

*****************************
Short and sweet, that's my entry for this week's Carnival. Sorry for being slight nonsense right now. I just got home from work an hour ago and just trying to come up with an entry coz I don't wanna miss shoutingwind's turn for hosting as I already did the first time.

2 statements:

lornadahl said...

OMG! I love Prisonbreak, too! I love the screenplay and the casting. I still swoon over Papa Wenty and still in denial that he's gay. Darn. [This means I'd mention Prisonbreak on my next Team Carnival post. I'm sure you'd do the same. ;)]

I actually think T-Bag is a very well-written character. He annoys me to hell but he's such a cool villain. Same with Bellick.

I didn't really go look for spoilers as I only got to watch it when it's about to end. Yeah, I'm such a loser. Hahaha!

Emmaleigh said...

I hate T-Bag and Bellick, and yes that meant they did their portrayal really really good! haha and I will mention prison break for sure for next week lol!