10.12.2010

YOUTUBE FIND

I'm not inspired enough at this moment for the entry I've been planning on writing for sometime now, I just can't put words together that will make sense! haha

sooo.

I've been in a singing mood lately. It's hard coz I live in an apartment so I can't really "belt" out and I'm pretty sure my neighbours will not appreciate the noise if I do "belt out". :D

for my youtube find:


3:53 of your time and it's not a waste I'm telling you. Why?

  1. It's the Philippine Madrigal Singers for!@!@!##$%@#sakes! Philippine Madrigal Singers = genuine. Talents at its finest!
  2. It's not a waste of time coz if you're looking at the and I mean THE one of the best chorale group in the world, the video I just posted up is an example of what singing truly is.
  3. Lastly, they are THE PHILIPPINE MADRIGAL SINGERS, the first choir in the WORLD to win the European Grand Prix For Choral Singing TWICE. They are The Philippine Madrigal Singers and they are awesomely good!
And if you have another 5:39 listen/watch this


one word: FLAWLESS! There are a lot of belters out there, it's jaw-dropping with the highest note they could hit perfectly but not every belter can actually give you that wow-goosebumps-watery-eyes-this-singer-is-indeed-good feeling and there's a few who can sing a song with their pure soul into it.

Please do watch the videos. 

No regrets. I promise.


4 statements:

Drei said...

try watching the videos of UST singers. they also won't dissapoint. :)

Emmaleigh said...

yes. I listen to them sometimes, it's just the madz really captivated my heart and soul. :D

Traveliztera said...

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I like listenin to these awesome peeps too!!! *goosebumps*

Emmaleigh said...

I know! pure soul.pure talent.