3.24.2011

DATE NIGHT, NOT THE MOVIE

Date night, not the movie. :D

So, I've been hoarding. I've been hoarding, lipsticks! It's not really a bad thing if I use it on a regular basis. The problem is, I don't. I only use when them when I wanna camwhore. =)) My everyday look would be: foundation, bronzer, mascara & chapstick. I know, a plain Jane. If you'd see me in person, you won't probably recognize me with minimal makeup and an oily face. :D

Anyway, here's what I have so far.





Revlon Blackberry and the Revlon Matte Pink are definitely my favourites!

DATE NIGHT, NOT THE MOVIE.

It's not the Date Night movie with Steve Carell, Tina Fey & Mark Wahlberg, it's MY date night with the manfriend. It's been awhile since we went out on a date. I guess, we're too busy with school & work and when the bf graduated, he was busy working and paying off loans etc etc. I, on the other hand, I have school and I work on most school nights and the weekend. So, yes, I was high with happiness when we had the time yesterday to forget our busy lives and just have the just you & me day.

We went to see

The Adjustment Bureau
This movie is seriously a 5/5 stars




LOOK AT THAT SEXY FACE! With that face, who wouldn't give this movie a 5/5 rating? *geez, Em, stop fangirling.*

Fact: I crush Matt Damon more than I crush Johnny Depp.
Fact: I have seen all Matt Damon movies.
Fact: The name Matt Damon is enough to make me blush. :">

Gosh, Matt Damon, you're such a distraction. You sexy man!

Anyway, I liked the movie. It is an action-romantic movie. Or, a romantic-action movie?haha Well, basically, the movie is all about the decisions we make everyday. Some of us, are depending on other people to make the so-called, self decisions. This is our life, we shouldn't let other people decide for us. What to wear, what to eat, what to drink, and who to love, is a decision that we don't let other people have control of.

I must admit, there's a pang of enviousness when Matt Damon & Emily Blunt were kissing each other passionately towards the end of the movie.

Oh well.

After the movie, P & I went shopping for a bit. Then, we went to Cactus Club Cafe to dine.

The Bellini for the lady and iced tea for the bf. =))

Dry Ribs

Calamari (the best Calamari that ever touched our taste buds. Yes, Cactus Club's Calamari is better than Joey's and Earl's).

This is what I had, Rob's Hunter Chicken. I was gonna go for Soy Dijon Oceanwise Salmon, but, I've been craving for chicken for the longest time.

the bf had this steak. I didn't really gave much attention to what he ordered. I'm not a red meat person. So, steaks, doesn't appeal me, at all.

the bf had this burger for takeout.

here's another tummy growling pic of the burger
I don't eat beef burgers, but, right now, I just wanna devour on one.

Chocolate Lava Cake
It's not what I expected but whatevs, it's frikking chocolate and ice cream! haha sometimes, It's really ok to consume another 1,000+++ calories to de-stress. =))



I wish, I could eat this dessert everyday. haha oh munn, with the calories in this dessert, I'll be eating celery sticks for the rest of the day. =D

Last Tuesday, was my second time at Cactus Club. It's a bit pricey, yes, but it is worth it! Food wise and customer service. It is a busy restaurant, but Cactus Club servers, still has their pose and superb customer service. P, doesn't usually tip big, but, he was happy with Cactus Club, he had to give our server a big one.

It was a snowy day, but my outfit was so spring-ish haha well, if P doesn't have a car, I wouldn't be wasting my time to look good.

Yes, I enjoyed the night out with P.



8 statements:

Reagan D said...

This made me mouthwatery. (no its not bec. Of matt damon!!!!)

Mav said...

My bf and I watched Adjustment Bureau and it was really good! We liked it:D. Love will really make a way!

Jhanz said...

Oh dear, the food looks delicious! I wish I could have a choco lava cake right now.

BTW, awesome shades of lipsticks! :) I like the pink and the blackberry. They look good on your lips!

glentot said...

I'll just download the movie hahaha...

Mimi said...

the dinner i just ate is nothing to this... i want all that food!!! yummmmm! :D

definitely matt damon over johnny depp. always! ;)

i hope you are doing well, em!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Boundlesstech said...

So delicious and yummy.

Web Design Pakistan | Web Hosting Pakistan

Unknown said...

one of matt's best performances is in Courage Under Fire where he flushed down most of his weight >> http://thephilguild.weebly.com/pinoy-pirates.html

AKHIL said...

i have heard the movie is great and also an upcoming movie Friends With Benefits is expected to do wonders. You can
Watch Friends with Benefits Trailer from here